Buy JEGS 631150 at JEGS. In this episode of the Camaro rebuild I will install the power brake booster and new master for the disc brake conversion with the original 14 Rally Wheels. 1967 69 Chevy Camaro Hydro Boost Power Brake Conversion With Wilwood Master Cylinder Show Only This Year 1969 Camaro Firebird 11 Brake Booster Master Cylinder Kit wSwitch OE Style Part BRK-1400 41995 add to cart. . I have a 1969 camaro that I put a 2006 GTO LS2 with a automatic trans and a D-1SC ProCharger on I put a hydroboost brake kit on it Im having trouble with the front brakes. Free postage Free postage Free postage. 1955-57 Chevy Belair 210 150. We have 49 cars for sale listed as chevy camaro nj from just 9900. 1967-72 Chevy Truck 11Power Brake Booster Kit for Disc Disc. Cancer and Reproductive Harm - wwwP65Warningscagov. 1970-81 Chey Camaro Pontiac Firebird Hydro Boost power brake booster kit is even smaller then the 7 ...